1. Just a reminder to all guests: You must be logged in to see the trading sections.

[REJECTED] 76561198073827118 & 76561198007544198 (**{CODCREATOR}** & grayd)

Discussion in 'Archive - Report A Scammer' started by Smile 3, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Smile 3 Member

Reputation Thread
    Victim:

| steamname: Smile
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:45339543
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198050944814
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198050944814
    D2T forum account (if applicable): http://dota2traders.com/members/smile-3.24209/

Scammer:

| steamname: grayd
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:23639235
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198007544198
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198007544198

| steamname: **{CODCREATOR}**
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:56780695
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198073827118
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/codcreators
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198073827118

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Description:

Today this guy grayd add me for buying keys. He agree to buy my keys and he went first. After he send paypal to me as gifts and done buying keys, he do something to get his money back. I'm so surpise. He got his money in just second after he open cases, paypal gave him back.

After i got ban, i chat to Codcreator, i think he' s good man, and i think i got some help about him. So surpise, he tell something.... and remove my nick.

I know it's will be no proof to tell him scammers. But today he chat with me, and teach me : buying keys and using alt account o buy keys.

Yes, if he do not scammed, why he say that and remove my nick ? I have a long chat with me and i think he's good man.

If anyone help me how to get full chat before, i can copy and paste here my log chat with him before. And you will understand all.

And now all keys from alt nick are gone. Maybe he transfered to other nick.

Total he scammed $203 via paypal

Also check another thread about him here, i'm not the one who scammed
    http://dota2traders.com/threads/codcreator-scamer-the-real-one.71648/
  2. word New Member

I HOPE HE WILL GET BANNED, Steam already know about it , reported to steam ,
  3. f0rs4k3n.0n3 Member

Reputation Thread
    khổ thân bác vãi :((
  4. Smile 3 Member

Reputation Thread
    cảm ơn bạn

ko ngờ paypal nó charge back luôn khỏi hỏi ý mình, ko hiểu cái chỗ này.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 5, 2013, Original Post Date: Jun 5, 2013 ---
    And this is what he say to my friend

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  5. Rufuuuus. Member

Reputation Thread
    wow he almost scammed my items :/
    jez deleted him instantly thanks for telling
  6. PataPon VIP

Reputation Thread
    [​IMG]

I know Codcreator very well , he is not a scammer , I called him and asked him about this and he needs our help to warn other members that his account has been hijacked and not to trade with him right now until he claims his account back . I have no fucking clue how you link Codcreator to GaryD .. sorry for your keys bro ... but dont point fingers at the wrong people. or else your next reports will not be taken seriously.
  7. Smile 3 Member

Reputation Thread

I have talked to real COD in facebook (?), . The one who i talked in facebook in polite person, not you. You're not the one who have access to defend him or do anything here. COD must reply here, or use his alt. account.

But i thank you for posting his image. But i must wait for valve reply, because everyone can submit this ticket, too. It's say nothing.

I have a word with the man i chat via Facebook ( I call him COD at this time), and if after valve review anything and his real nick do not have any related, i will APOLOGIZE him ( Real COD Person ).

I think i have enough reason to report. After a clone nick scammed me and a guy talk like that, who can't think it is not a same guy?
  8. word New Member

Then why he bought with his paypal ?
    I'm sure you and that guy work somthing togheter... if someone hack his Steam account, how the hijacker can use this Paypal Account too ?
    If someone acces your paypal account, your account will be limited, and you can't send money !
    This is a bit sharky ! , I don't trust you or your friend , and anyway , I already talk to Steam Support, he will be on Permanently trade ban in 72 h !
  9. Pro Thrower New Member

Hello there, PataPon. As an outsider, and a friend of Smile, i have a better look at all of this stuff. I have some opinion:

1. You said that you know him well, how "well" is it? Does you meet him? Does you know him in the real life? Or just an online friend? Like thousand other people? Sr but to be honest, life is not that easy buddy. You can trust NOONE. When you meet an economic situation, even a close friend can turn his back's on you!!!

2. If you dont know him so well like I said, how can you know that it's not a drama, and he's the main character? OR MAYBE, just maybe, you join that drama, too? Dont you?

3. My friend just lost like 200$. You know it's not a small money. And can you imagine, when you lost a big money, you share to some1 you used to THINK he's a friend, then he barked those shit in your face, how do you feel? So it's normal if my friend "point finger" to him. When you in a situation like that, you'r not stable, you wont think clearly, you will doubt every thing you can. I dont agree with the way you talked to my friend, plz put yourself in his situation: worked for about 3 months for those money and it's all gone. You like that huh? Or you'r too rich to feel that? YOU have like 1000 games in your libary huh?

4. I have 1 more supposition. That you r the 1 who behind all those things. But it's just the supposition so dont be mad.

5. About 2 guys name "Grayd" and "Cod" is not related, like you said... Hmm not really. Do you know that Cod sold a lot of key for my friend? And easy to regconize that he KNOW my friend has a lot of key. So... why dont you think that he make another account, then add and buy key? Becuz like the pic here http://i.imgur.com/esfeCLe.png , he said that he need like 600$. Can he do it for money?

Everything is just a Supposition for now. We will have to wait and see. About you, i know you'r pretty close to him. You 2 together create a group, right? Is that a scammer group or something?
  10. skjonaling Member

Reputation Thread
    God Bless bro. I just got scammed too. $136. I will post a thread. similar to yours. guys please beware.
  11. PataPon VIP

Reputation Thread

I eagerly wait for Valve approval of his ticket and I cannot wait to read your public apology.

Yea ? and how the **** did you figure that its codcreators Paypal account ? do you have proof for that ? Cods names Is Ahmad , not James Moore ... Cool story bro , good luck getting him banned .. LOL

First of all , I would appreciate it if you could stop EDITTING your post over and over again , Second of all , what is your problem bro ? You got problem with rich people ? yes I do have 1000 in my Library , so what ? does that make you mad ?? I dont believe this lol.

Also how are you an outsider ? you and smile are friends since 2011 ! you are not an outsider ..you are his friend and trying to back him up , I am not going to waste my time here with you or smile or word ... what you guys dont realize is , it is not up to me or you or your gang to decide CODs faith ! there are admins here .. and moderators that will be reading all this and it is up to them to review this .. approve it or decline it. They are also smarter than you think .. they wont do what you or your friends say just because you guys ganged up here and thought okay ! if we spam this topic we probably get what we want ! LOL , it is nothing like this .. but if thats how you think it is .. Good Luck bro !

And dont get Mad ! But I highly recommend you and smile enroll in some English classes , its really important if you want to express your points as they were barely approaching.
  12. skjonaling Member

Reputation Thread
    Show some Respect kid. You have no rights to judge other people English or what. Dont try to help a scammer or a victim. leave this thread and hide. Also, this thread is not for you to make complaint, create your own thread. By far, I understand him well, so do yourself. If is it possible for you to reply his chat? Joker
  13. PataPon VIP

Reputation Thread

I think you too need to enroll into English classes , because I honestly did not get your message... Sorry.
  14. **{CODCREATOR}** Reports Pending!

Reputation Thread
    Wow this story is amazing if anyone know the owner just tell him that 1000$ and i will return back his account . Or i will just delete this account !
    Have a nice day .
  15. skjonaling Member

Reputation Thread
    You dont need to understand. Its a statement saying that you are not smart enough thats all. Failure. lol
  16. PataPon VIP

Reputation Thread
    LOL look what the scammer typed , and if you guys are wondering why is he marked as a scammer already , it is because I have asked an admin to do so .. so you kids dont get scammed by a hijacked account and come here and cry and whine about it .. you all have been warned. skjonaling .. Thanks for the explanation man .. clearly your the smart one here who gets scammed .. oh right .. smart people dont get scammed ... GG
  17. word New Member

lol look what ? it is the real owner, he just want to get out of this "clean" , just get lost !
  18. **{CODCREATOR}** Reports Pending!

Reputation Thread
    теперь вы будете плакать, как дети, я буду ебать твою маму как можно скорее, малыш сообщить обо мне да!
    suck my dick son of the botch !!
  19. Alias Rep Thread Mod

Reputation Thread
    I can understand that Codecreator is your friend and your need to defend him but you have to understand that your friend is also responsible in a way (not directly) for these 'kids' as you call them to get scammed.

Please be broadminded enough to understand that they are the ones who are going to lose their money here as nobody is gonna compensate them unlike ur friend who can get his account and items restored if he has sufficient proof.

So I am just saying instead of abusing them and ridiculing their english speaking skills, be more mature about this. They have a right to be angry and suspicious over this as recently there was another incident where a guy i believe reported his own account as hijacked and scammed people last week.
  20. PataPon VIP

Reputation Thread

I totally understand that Alias , and I agree with you ... the real Codcreator will get compensated and get all his 250 keys back and immortal items back . even those ' kids ' whom were impolite and and pointing their fingers at the wrong guy , I feel sorry for them and wish them all the best on getting their keys back or money back. GL. Except for this "word" guy .. wish he never gets anything back and I wish he gets ripped off again and again .. He added me on steam just to curse me , he deserves it... what a child.